Terms & Conditions
1) Guarantee of Quality: We guarantee that all products featured on our web site are of the highest quality. Occasionally certain items may be unavailable at the last minute in which case we will inform you of the situation and where possible recommend a substitute. Because of the nature of the products a substitute is not always possible and will not be done without consultation.
2) Payment Options: We accept most major credit and debit cards (no minimum) and use a secure payment system. Paypal is also accepted however any refunds for cancelled orders will exclude any Palpal fee as this is not refundable to us by Paypal.
3) Credit Card Security: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. Credit card numbers are not held in clear text on our web site.
4) Delivery Methods & Times: We only dispatch our products by UK couriers or UK 1st class post, to ensure that items are handled carefully! All items must be signed for. If you arrange for any goods to be delivered and not signed for, then we will not be responsible for any subsequent loss. With the exception of weekends, Christmas period and Bank Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Normally orders are despatched the next working day after your order is received, with delivery the following working day for UK orders. (Although we en devour to deliver within 3 days of receipt of purchase, please allow 10 days before contacting us, with regards the whereabouts of your goods.) Orders to other countries may take longer.
5) Delivery Charges: If appropriate, these are given as part of the checkout process.
6) Retention of Title: This remains with us until the goods are paid for in full.
7) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
8) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT): N/A.
9) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure payment gateway servers, you will receive two e-mails. An 'Order Confirmation' from us and a 'Transaction Authorised' receipt from the payment gateway.
10) Stock Levels: As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the web site are in stock and available at the time of ordering.
11) Confirmation of Despatch: Confirmation of despatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on despatch or shipment of all orders.
12) Invoices: Will be sent when goods are paid for in full.
13) Order Enquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any enquiries please contact us.
14) Multiple orders: For multiple orders please contact us separately.
15) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
16) Complaints: If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer's statutory rights.
17) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
18) Web-site Disclaimer: All information provided on this web-site is subject to change without notice. We have made every effort to make this web-site helpful and accurate. However, due to the open nature of this web-site, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this web-site.
19) Important Information and Warranty Details: As all models are tested in accordance with GS/TUV Safety standards. It is Mamod Ltd's/Mamodonline policy not to exchange engines which have been fired. Any engines requiring repair in warranty will be carried out quickly and efficiently. Carriage costs will be met by the buyer in all cases unless agreed otherwise. Mamod Ltd reserves the right to change the design specification, without prior notice, to any of their products. For all warranty matters please contact Mamod Ltd direct at the address supplied on the information leaflet with the model.
Privacy & Safety
Mamodonline is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mamodonline may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
Name and payment details
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
To process your order and obtain payment
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All Major Credit / Debit Cards